Why Adderall XR is prefered for ADHD survivors
Adderall XR is very affected to all those persons, who have diagnosed ADHD in their body. Because Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder alters the way of thinking and may cause low self-esteem. To cope with any mild to severe condition of the said mental disorder, one can take Adderall XR.
There are various reasons to choose Adderall XR to opt for. Such as;
- It is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). So, it’s legal to use to treat ADHD.
- It stimulates one’s Central Nervous System by reaching its targets.
- It helps the patient to stay focused.
- It improves attention span.
- And various other positive roles the drug plays with the body.
Effects of Adderall XR on the body
You have already heard an aphorism is; “Excess of everything is bad.” When it is a matter of health, one has to put deep attention to it. But if you talk about Adderall XR, some side effects can happen with the body even in its slight doses too.
Let’s figure out what side effects are expected by taking Adderall XR.
- It may cause Insomnia – sleeping problems.
- It may cause hoarseness or dry mouth.
- It may be the result of rashes or itchiness over the skin.
- It may cause loss of appetite in ADHD
- It may also affect the blood circulation, especially in fingers that lead to numbness.
- It may raise the blood pressure and heart rate too.
- It may also cause somewhat nervousness and restless feelings in patients.
- It may also cause breathing problems, such as shortening of breath.
- It may lead to gastric problems as well, and cause constipation, vomiting, etc…
- It may cause swelling on various body parts, especially on the face, throat, or tongue.
- Additionally, weight loss and slowed growth are also seen as a side effect of the drug.
- Apart from these, sexual hormones are also affected by this. Therefore, one may face problems with intimacy.
There are many other side effects too, which are;
Thought problems; Hallucination or Paranoia
Uncontrollable shivering; Tics or Seizures
Mental problems; Depression, Anxiety or Panic attacks
And various other effects can happen to the body.
Remember! Here you know the efficacy and effects of this drug. If you are an ADHD survivor, first you have to consult your physician or psychiatrist to get expert advice. Then take medication as per their recommendations. Because the stage and diversification of a disorder vary from person to person.
Moreover, patients’ background history and genetics also matter a lot in their treatments. Thus, various side effects can happen, if you take the wrong medication or overdose on the right medication. So be conscious of taking medication on your own and save yourself from any dangerous outcome.